Rice Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
For Applications please call or visit:
Rice Medical Center
600 S. Austin Road
Eagle Lake, Texas 77434
MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN (RMC) -FULL TIME/NIGHTS
Certified Medical Lab Technician preferred under the supervision of a Laboratory Manager. Responsible for
obtaining specimens from patients and perform established clinical tests and procedures. OSHA Bloodborne
Pathogens Class I.
1. Associates of Science Degree in Medical lab Technology.
2 .Prior work experience and one year of medical laboratory preferred.
3. Duties of the position require moderate periods of sitting and standing, lifting up to 30 pounds. Must be
able to hear equipment alarms and have vision to read labeling, instructions, and to conduct tests.
4. Knowledge of medical collection, testing and use of equipment.
5. Must be registered by ASCP, AMT, ISCLT, or HEW (not required by state law), NCA
6. Able to work On-Call and weekend shifts.
HOUSEKEEPER/COURIER (RMA) - PART-TIME
Responsible for maintaining all areas of the hospital/clinics. Responsible for maintaining high standards of
sanitary within the hospital/clinics. Responsible for delivering supplies, mail and products to and from
hospital and clinics.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have effective communication skills to interact with patients and other departmental personnel.
3. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
4. Must be in good physical condition.
5. Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
6. Must have clean driving record
7. Must have reliable vehicle and that will be used for daily courier service.
8. Must qualify for coverage under the hospital insurance plan.