Rice Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.
PRN-Radiology Technologist (Weekends)
The Radiology Weekend Technologist performs various radiology service procedures at a technical level requiring no constant supervision of
technical detail. The technologist performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with ingenuity and initiative
to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiological diagnosis. The position requires responsibility for designated areas or procedures as
required, including specialized radiographic area such as Special Procedures, Mammography, Cat Scan, etc. In addition, the position requires the
individual to be in charge of the department during weekend hours, in the absence of the Director and to be responsible for specific areas with
1. Graduate of an Accredited School of Radiology Technology with a license of:
a. American Registry of Radiology Technologist
b. Medical Radiology Technologist
2. Associates Degree preferred
3. May have a general certificate from the State of Texas with five years experience in lieu of number one.
4. CPR Certification
MEDICAL LAB TECHNICIAN (RMC) -FULL TIME/NIGHTS
Certified Medical Lab Technician preferred under the supervision of a Laboratory Manager. Responsible for obtaining specimens from patients
and perform established clinical tests and procedures. OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Class I.
1. Associates of Science Degree in Medical lab Technology.
2.Prior work experience and one year of medical laboratory preferred.
3. Duties of the position require moderate periods of sitting and standing, lifting up to 30 pounds. Must be able to hear equipment alarms and
have vision to read labeling, instructions, and to conduct tests.
4. Knowledge of medical collection, testing and use of equipment.
5. Must be registered by ASCP, AMT, ISCLT, or HEW (not required by state law), NCA
6. Able to work On-Call and weekend shifts.
HOUSEKEEPER/COURIER (RMA) - PART-TIME
Responsible for maintaining all areas of the hospital/clinics. Responsible for maintaining high standards of sanitary within the hospital/clinics.
Responsible for delivering supplies, mail and products to and from hospital and clinics.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have effective communication skills to interact with patients and other departmental personnel.
3. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
4. Must be in good physical condition.
5. Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
6. Must have clean driving record
7. Must have reliable vehicle and that will be used for daily courier service.
8. Must qualify for coverage under the hospital insurance plan.
For Applications please call or visit:
Rice Medical Center
600 S. Austin Road
Eagle Lake, Texas 77434